MY TEN FAVORITE LIVING ACTRESSES
A companion list: MY TEN FAVORITE LIVING ACTORS
- 10.Anne HathawayI don't agree but can kind of get why people don't like her in real life, but her on screen power is undeniably incredible and she adds so much to any project she's a part of.
- 9.Ellen PageShe's getting better and better with each role, balances humor and seriousness so well.
- 8.Tilda SwintonThe kind of performer that's so good it takes till about halfway through any movie she's in before you go "holy shit, that's HER!?"
- 7.Natalie PortmanV for Vendetta will always be one of my favorite acting performances of all time. She's versatile and so good in every role.
- 6.Laura DernRidiculously underrated, I don't think she's had a starring role in ages but she's so good. She's diverse and interesting no matter what part she's playing.
- 5.Cate BlanchettI feel like she should teach acting classes honestly, she's so professional and graceful in all her roles.
- 4.Viola DavisShe's a fiercely passionate performer, who lays it all down in every role.
- 3.Brie LarsenShe won the first of what I'm sure will be many Oscars for 'Room' this year. She's so down to earth and an outstanding actress. Somebody here wrote an awesome list about her but I can't seem to find it!
- 2.Julianne MooreFor all the talk about Leo not having an Oscar for all these years, Julianne Moore was a bigger snub and her performance in 'Still Alice' was so deserving (even more so than Leo's finally winning 'The Revenant'). She's worked with some amazing actors and outshines them all.
- 1.Meryl StreepActually a goddess, the most talented actor or actress of our time, and maybe ever. She's phenomenal in every role, and can play anything.