OCEAN'S ELEVEN, RANKED
Ranking these guys was actually so difficult.
- 1.Rusty RyanHe's eating in pretty much every scene and its hilarious. Ties the whole team together, really.
- 2.Danny OceanThe leader and mastermind of the plot, played by the incomparable George Clooney. Even when you think he's messing up, it's all just part of the plan.
- 3.Basher TarrThe munitions expert with a cockney accent and prior experience working with Rusty and Danny is probably the smartest, albeit most dramatic, member of the team.
- 4.Reuben Tishkoff"Where the hell are they? Tats what I wanna know!" Reuben is the financier
- 5.Linus CaldwellThey shy and unsure of himself pick-pocket, trying to live up to the family name.
- 6.Livingston DellHe's so awkward and it's hilarious. His scene where he has to implant that thing in the casino is so cringeworthy and wonderful.
- 7.The Amazing YenHis interactions with Rusty and Danny are hilarious.
- 8.Virgil MalloyThe brain of the Mormon twins, their constant bickering is hilarious
- 9.Turk MalloyThe brawn of the bickering Mormon twins. He's a bit of a jerk but still outrageously funny.
- 10.Saul BloomI love when he gets sassy with Danny Ocean. The classic retired but called back in character.
- 11.Frank CattonKey inside man, and the lynchpin in getting the safe codes.