PLEASE SEND ME MUSIC SUGGESTIONS
I'm in a slump, nothing seems to hold my attention, which I call music A.D.D. because it's like I'll put something on and within a few minutes be ready to jump to something new.
- •If you look through some of my old lists you'll know I'm really not picky at allThe only genre I don't actively listen to is country but even then I'm not opposed to it
- •The things I look for are:
- •Good Albumslike front to back beautiful albums, not just collections of songs or singles but when an artist creates a coherent and beautiful album
- •PassionRaw, gut-wrenching, passionate song writers are my jam. Whether it's a singer-songwriter or rock 'n roller, I love when artist is very real and honest in their music.
- •Suggest some favorites, please!I'll create a Spotify playlist of all the suggestions! Woohoo!
- •Goon - Tobias Jesso Jr.2015 Debut album, stellar live performance, Friend of HAIM, co-wrote Adele's "When We Were Young"
- •Bones - Son LuxRyan Lott, pianist and songwriting master who did the composition and score for The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby and has collaborated with artists like Sufjan Stevens (Sisyphus), Lily & Madeleine and more, followed his successful album Lanterns by expanding his solo act to a trio band with Bones, exciting, new, and rhythmically and musically ingenious!
- •My Love Is Cool - Wolf AliceHugely recognized talent across the music industry for their live performance and this debut 2015 album.
- •The Mae - Everglowthis album puts me in the feels because it was one of my first non-Christian albums I owned. it's amazing.
- •Come Around Sundown - Kings of Leonfavorite KOL album
- •Bang Bang EP - Lawrence Taylorballer and so much fun. had me scouring the Internet to find more.
- •Chronicles - Freebeen obsessed with this album as of late. dirty southern rock from a 60s band from London. killer.
- •Barchords - Bahamasso chill and magnificent
- •Aurora!!!She isn't humanSuggested by @catharuin