REASONS WHY SPORTS TEAMS SHOULD BE ON THE LIST APP
Baseball especially (Go Cubs Go!) but there are literally hundreds of uses for Sports teams on @list
- •Line-UpBatting Orders, Offensive/Defensive Line, Starting players, eligible players, etc. Add each player's stats in the description
- •Injury Reportslist who's out and why, simple.
- •StatisticsTeam Stats, Player Stats, Season Stats, SO MANY STATISTICS. Especially in an advanced metrics sport like baseball.
- •"This Day In History"There is so much rich and interesting little tidbits of sports history every single day, post about what went on this day in baseball/football/whatever history.
- •Best Momentsin team history, per season, per player, per game. SO MANY OPTIONS
- •Fan-Generated Contentlist suggestions and crowd lists are a great way to get fans involved with a team's social media. "Best Game Moments" or "Best Fan Pictures From Today's Game"
- •Lists of plays/pitcheshow many times did they run the ball?? Which pitches were thrown most?? Lists so easily break down the data in a way that all fans can appreciate and understand
- •PredictionsFrom fans or experts
- •Trade-CandidatesWho's on the trade block? What positions are we looking for?
- •ScoutingTop prospects, what does the team need? Who do the fans like?
- •and so many more! Someone get me in touch with the Chicago Cubs and get me a job writing lists for them.@bjnovak do you know anyone??