THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
- •Collegedropped out middle of my junior year cause it was too expensive. I meant to save money for a semester and figure out more financial aid but then I was unemployed for six months and now it's been almost four years and I still miss it/think about it every day
- •Every list in my draftseven the ones that are ancient. like, lists everyone was making and I thought "oh I'll jump in on this when I get off work"
- •The fantasy novel I startedI think I wrote twenty pages in my first session, I went back and reread a week later and actually was really digging it (usually self-doubt and loathe my own writing like crazy)
- •All other writing projectsa screenplay @FreeDomBennett and I started, a novel about millennials, a novel about depression, a book about my grandma (she rocks)
- •Every six pack of beer I buy"I'll have just two" *opens a third* "well I guess I'm drinking all six then!
- •My fitness goalslol
- •That list request from @erikaaa a few weeks backsorry girl, I'm working on it! World domination isn't an easy thing to plan!