THINGS THE PASTOR AT MY DAD'S CHURCH SAID TONIGHT
Dad invited my brothers-in-law and I to a "Men's Night" at his new church, luring us with the promise of Steak. I've went once and it was more than enough but I thought I'd indulge in the free steak. Not realizing there would be a sermon. I fucked up. My parent are great and intelligent people, I don't know why they're going to this new church.
- •"There's this new thing the devil is doing, have you heard of this new evil? It's called feminism."
- •He equated men wearing skinny jeans to Adam's passivity when Eve ate the fruit.
- •"Women were meant to be beautiful FOR men"
- •"Women are designed to be dainty"
- •"Women were supposed to all be sexy" and basically said it's Eve's fault that ugly women exist.
- •Insinuated that women can't understand the Bible without their husband or father explaining it.
- •"We need men to rise up and be leaders, to fight back against this idea that women should be equals"
- •And a million other things that had me like: