WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR REMAINS AFTER YOU DIE❓
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I would like my remains transported to my true home, Lake Geneva Wisconsin.
- •Arrange a funeral service at sunset, on the lakeshore. (If I die in the winter just freeze me till midsummer)
- •Set my body on an environmentally friendly raft, Built with trees from Camp, my hometown, and wherever I live at the time of my death (preferably the White House)
- •As "Now We Are Free" by Hanz Zimmer plays, I would like my wife or a sibling to light a flame in front of a line of archers.
- •And as my body drifts out onto the lake, the archers will light and let their arrows fly, lighting the raft and my remains on fire, burning my memory forever into the Lake.