THINGS I STEAL FROM MY PARENTS' HOUSE EVERY TIME I VISIT
Can you tell I'm a college student?
- •FoodThis is a given.
- •Paper goodsNothing gets my housemates more excited than a 12-pack of luxurious triple-ply Costco toilet paper.
- •StampsNot really sure why this is even worth the effort.
- •Fancy candlesI have a horrible candle addiction that has begun to severely effect my relationships and bank account. I've turned to petty theft to indulge my insatiable craving for ambiance.
- •Printer inkThat shit is the most valuable substance on this planet by weight. You better believe I'm stocking up.
- •Not on this list: alcoholI never know which bottles of wine will or will not be missed. Anything I grab could be either two buck chuck from Trader Joe's or their most prized possession. My palms are sweaty just thinking about it.