FOND MEMORIES OF MY YOUTH
Things that I used to love in my early 20s. Little did I know that aging really does change me. I never would have thought that I'll be done with them. But I'm just not attracted to them anymore. Still in kinda disbelief but here's my list.
- •Getting drunk by tequila shots.What happened? I used to really looking forward to Saturday night
- •Dirty dancing the night away in the ghetto-est hip hop clubs in Tokyo.Black dudes and Brazilian dudes. Few girls. Dirty music, dirty dancing.
- •Obsessed with tattoo.Idea of what I might will get for next tattoo was haunting me all the time.
- •Getting laid with next hot man.One night stand or sex friend, doesn't really matter the label. With the next hot dude in a club. I wasn't looking for strings attached thing in my party girl routine.
- •"Girl power!" Americanized girl.I was me me me. Getting ahead of others. There was no harmony.
- •Date exclusively bad boys/ alpha malesSomehow bad was translated into irresistibly attractive in my brain. Now I know, bad simply means bad. LOL