THINGS THAT I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT IN MY VALUE NOW
Now that I'm grown up, being in been there done that phase, my perception has changed a lot. Here's the list of what consists me now
- •CourtesyGrace, elegance, class... You name it. Both in my attitude and words.
- •QualityIn everything. Food, clothes, relationship, work... I just don't do thing under the name of "cuz it's cool" anymore.
- •Compassion/Respect for othersBeing brainwashed by "positive thinking" and "success", I've never looked around for other people's feeling. Now I'm fully aware of it... Or I became sensitive to it.
- •CalmnessBeing in a peaceful place both in emotionally and physically.
- •IntelligenceLittle did I know how much education means in this world. I must say that educated people are simply better. Smart with good personality. University level Education is crucial. I realized high school graduates generally poses different mentality, especially when shit hit the fan.
- •SmileI used be grumpy. Never underestimate the power of smile. It's the skill and it's free!!!
- •Average incomeWell above average is the better. Life with little money is such an unhappy one. Money will buy you freedom and the piece of mind.
- •Being comfortable under my skinThis might be the biggest pay off of being an adult. With many experiences and insight gained, I'm finally and actually okay with being who I am. The phase of being insecure for no reason is over. I thought this day would never come but I love myself, there I said it! Thank god for that. I used to hate it but I love being Japanese woman and I love Japan!!