PRODUCTS I WOULD ENDORSE WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Yep, these are things I would endorse publicly without even getting 💰💰💰, that's how good they are!
- •Nature's Path Organic Corn Flakes Fruit Juice SweetenedThis cereal is straight up addicting. Let me preface by saying I didn't used to be a big cereal person. I used to work at a cereal bar (no joke) and was never a fan of cereal with ANY sugar involved. These fruit juice sweetened corn flakes are amazing. Hell, sometimes I eat them plain like a toddler with Cheerios. They're just that good.
- •Essentia waterOkay... make fun of me for drinking premium water. I know what you're thinking, "fool, you can get water for free! Or a lot cheaper!" Essentia doesn't taste like regular water. It's so crisp and drinkable it tastes almost better room temperature, and this is coming from a strictly-freezing-cold water drinker. 💦⚡️👌🏿
- •Shea Moisture Lemongrass & Ginger Bath, Body & Massage OilThis stuff is awesome! I got a bottle at Ross (love you too Ross!) to try as an after shower moisturizer, and it's perfect for me. It's not too oily and doesn't leave your skin feeling slick, instead it leaves it feeling soft and buttery without that greasy, oily feeling some lotions and oils do. It smells incredible, too! Now I want to try their body scrub!
- •Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow PencilI LOVE this brow pencil so much more than any others I've tried (and I've tried a LOT— us blondes have been tweaking with our eyebrows long before they recently became a thing) and I think the thing I love most about it is how small the diameter of the liner actually is! It makes it so much easier to whisk lines into smaller places, and never makes your eyebrows look heavy or fake. Also, props for having so many shades. It's hard out here for a blonde!
- •AdvilDoes exactly what it's supposed to. Doesn't make my stomach upset and allows you to take higher doses. It's just a good ol' standby. 😬
- •Lush Bubblegum Lip ScrubI love this stuff. And yeah, it's not necessarily the best product out there because of its simplicity. Really, it's just sugar and some kind of oil and bubblegum flavoring. I could probably make it myself. But, Lush has it readily available for the lazy. I think it makes my lips feel wonderful (especially in Chap City Winter!) and I keep it in my purse at all times. Also tastes incredible.
- •Suja Daybreak Probiotic DrinkI just can't get enough of this one! I love the taste, it's the perfect cayenne 🍋 drink AND it has probiotics? I'm down!
- •Meyer's Hand SoapIt's the best and it comes in so many great scents! I love the Lavender, Basil, Lemon Verbena, and Strawberry Rhubarb 💯
- •Kegel Camp AppThe Kegel Camp App by Sex With Emily (a wonderful and popular podcast show) is really phenomenal. It has everything you need to do your kegels and no extra frills. There are 20 difficulty levels differing for men and women, tips and learning points at the bottom of the screen, easy visual cues, reminders, etc. You really can do kegels anywhere, so having two reminders a day will significantly help!
- •Rob Has A PodcastLet me just take a moment to bow 🙇 to the great Rob Cesternino. He's played on Survivor twice, and now he podcasts about Survivor, BB, and other reality TV shows. He's truly a great broadcaster and journalist, he's intelligent and funny, and he does the Survivor community a HUGE service by putting out over 10 hours of Survivor coverage a week. We love you Rob, you're a Survivor Saint 🙌🏼🎯💗
- •Victoria's Secret Padded Sports Bra No UnderwireThis bra is my favorite bra of all time. I used to work at a boutique lingerie shop that would talk so much shit on VS, but guess what? They make the most comfortable bra I've ever worn! So it has a little padding, and no underwire. I can sleep in it! It's low cut too, and gives me really nice cleavage, so I wear it with nice outfits (that pardon the racerback) when I wanna look sexy. I bought two more off Amazon a year later I like them so much! 👙👗
- •Physician's Formula Loose Mineral Powder OR Physician's Formula Super BB PowderI used to use the loose powder all the time when I was younger! I don't use powder all that much anymore, but when I do, it's one of these two and nothing else. They fit my skin tone, they're not too heavy, and they don't leave my big pores looking like makeup craters. I'm actually a big Physician's Formula advocate! Their Agran Oil Lip Balm (and plain Agran Oil) are also great! 💋💄👛
- •System Jo Premium Silicone LubeIt's all you need. It's rolled into one lube. Jo is a great lube line (second place would be Sliquid) and gives you the product you're looking for without any caveats. It doesn't smell or leave a residue and it's not too sticky! PSA: if you're using silicone toys with your lube, make sure to get water-based instead! 💠💚🛁🍻
- •UNIQLO Stretch JeggingsI have about 6 pairs of these in all colors and patterns. They're so comfortable, as well as durable, stylish, and ready to compliment any outfit, dressing up or down!
- •Trader Joe's Cocoa Body ButterIt's so thick and whippy but it's not greasy or slimy, it's the perfect smell and consistency and it's a great price at $5.99! Has anyone tried the pumpkin one??
- •L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Hair MaskWorks so well, and you don't need much because it's super dense and moist!
- •Heritage Store RosewaterSo simple, so lovely, so refreshing.