REASONS EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE THEMSELVES ENEMAS
Because, well, you can't knock it till you try it, and once you try it, you'll understand the glories of cleaning out your ass.
- •It makes you feel 10 pounds lighter.Honestly, I never thought I would consider feeling 10 pounds lighter a good thing (for me at least) but it's feeling pounds lighter from expelling literal toxic shit.
- •Turns out I don't have allergies!I thought I had developed allergies since my mucous production was out of control and I couldn't stop sniffling or hacking up loogies. Apparently apple cider vinegar and lemon help restore your colon's pH and remove the excess gunk and sludge coating your intestines.
- •I have SO much more energy.I think this alone should be the #1 reason to give it a shot. I used to feel very sluggish and fatigued, like I couldn't pinpoint why I always felt so tired and bogged down. I felt this extra weight not only on my shoulders, but throughout my entire body. It was hard for me to get out of bed, hard to do strenuous activity. Now I feel like I can move around with so much more ease and clarity.
- •My breath has improved- a lot!I haven't researched the root cause of this, but I remember reading a "symptoms before" list of ailments an enema can help with, and bad breath was one of them. I used to feel no matter how well I cleaned my teeth and mouth, I always had some stench left over. Not anymore.
- •Some of my back pain has subsided.Of course it hasn't rid me of my pain entirely, but I definitely notice a difference, especially in my lower back region. I have much better mobility. I used to have to fold my upper body up and down all day to readjust and help with cramping and pains.
- •My farts aren't as disgusting.Sometimes I would find myself in awe at how my farts smelled like they were coming from a contaminated waste plant or something. They don't smell like blueberries, but they aren't as vile.