REASONS TO DO YOUR KEGELS!
Alright everyone, time to preach kegels! I swear, doing them daily will give you a noticeable change. But I don't mean daily as in "oh I'll just hold in my stream as I pee a couple times" because while I've been there, it's surely not the level of practicing different sets on a daily or bi-daily basis.
- •It'll make you "tighter".The more you strengthen your pelvic floor, the more tight those muscles become.
- •It'll help you with urinary incontinence.Now and later in life. Easier to hold it in. Can't go wrong here.
- •Orgasms will be stronger (and longer)!Need I say another word?
- •For men: better erection control.
- •For men: better ejaculatory control.
- •Helps the pain of childbirth.Since your pelvic floor muscles will already be used to getting worked out, and since doing kegels will strengthen that whole region overall, it's surely a benefit during childbirth.
- •Helps after childbirth.Doing kegels can help restore the elasticity in your vagina a lot faster than normally waiting it out.
- •You can do them whenever, wherever.Unlike other exercises that may be embarrassing (or intruding!) to do in public, you can give it your 110% at kegels and no one around you would ever know. You can do them standing up or lying down, though I think the sitting position is the easiest.
- •So why wait? Go work that pelvic floor!There are tons of sample kegel routines online, but I think the most helpful tool is an App. I will continuously recommend the Kegel Camp App. It's the easiest, most efficient, has TONS of levels, and reminds you at a time you set for yourself. I am in no way a sponsor for this app or Sex With Emily, but I give credit where credit is due, and this app has all you need!