A Random Selection of Music I Love
In no particular order
- •Pure Heroine - LordeI don't know if I will ever get over Lorde. She is too cool to be real and there is literally not one song on this album I don't love with my entire soul. This album/her is so lovely
- •Chicago (the musical)This is one of the first music as I ever listened to/watched and honestly every single song GETS ME GOING!!!!!!!! Not sure if a song will change me as much as Cell Block Tango did ✨
- •Currents - Tame ImpalaOne of my closest friends introduced Tame Impala to me and listening to this album makes me smile and Yes I'm changing speaks to me on a spiritual level
- •Cold Coffee - Ed SheeranThis is from one of his first EPs ever I believe and this song makes me all smiley and joyful :)
- •The LumineersThis album was probably one of my first MAJOR ventures away from music that was influenced by my older siblings and I don't think this album will never not make me smiley and just bring me joy?????
- •Ms. Jackson/Roses/Hey Ya! - OutKastMy music choices when I was younger were heavily influenced by my siblings and these songs, especially Roses, were songs that bring me fond memories of MTV and singing them with my siblings
- •You and I - Ingrid MichaelsonMakes me think of summer camp💚
- •Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond#1 song played at family gatherings. #1 song that makes me smile and dance no matter what.
- •Blue Neighbourhood - Troye SivanOne of the best albums of 2015 no doubt in my mind
- •All Jonas Brothers songs everThe Jonas Brothers MADE ME into who I am today.