Things I Learned in 2015
- •If they consistently don't text you back, they aren't worth your time. Trust me.
- •Friendships aren't supposed to make you feel bad about yourself
- •Be confident and learn to love yourself. It's hard, but worth it.
- •Do the things you love cause you love them.
- •Don't look for the validation of other people.
- •Take pictures of the sunset. It'll make you smile when you scroll through your camera roll.
- •Live in the moment. Put your phone down. Talk to your friends. Life is way more fun when you aren't constantly looking at your Twitter feedThis is honestly super ironic because I'm literally sitting next to my mom while we are watching parks and rec making this list on my phone