My Favorite Pieces of Art in My House
- •Maps of the Northern and Southern Skies. They have matching frames and I love them. They were the first pieces of art I ever bought and had seriously framed.
- •My Desmond print. It's from my favorite scene of my favorite show, Lost, and it represents me and my pwrsonality very well
- •My other Lost print, an Olly Moss. A prizes possession for sure.
- •A painting I bought in Central Park. I love the colors. I need to get it stretched and hung properly.
- •My copy of Letters of Note - the British version, not the US version, because it's better and prettier. It's a perfect coffee table book.
- •Super Cars on the Circle. Indianapolis sports in a photo.
- •One of my soccer scarves. I have a lot of them and I love all of them. My favorites are hung on my banister. This one was a gift, one I really appreciated a lot more than I let show for some reason. It has a special display spot on a low hanging ledge, over Desmond.