Today has been rough. This week, no month has been rough. Here are some things I've done that have helped
- •Had lunch with an old intern who works one floor down now. It's really great to see nice people making moves in the world.
- •Battled a hotel over a charge. Got $1,000 knocked off. I'm still not done with them.
- •"Practiced handwriting" aka rewrote a note on a gift 17 times. It looks mediocre now. I'll have to be ok with it.
- •I talked with our travel agent about some of the housing I've dealt with over the last month. I got a very nice and good review from the main person I worked with. I really needed to hear that actually.
- •I made a playlist for someone. I doubt I ever send it to them. But I wanted to see what it would look like. It ended up pretty perfect. Even the number of songs is perfect, and I didn't plan that.