my cousin is 18 & living with my family. His mom gave him very little direction when it came to life cues.
- •Apologies don't have a "but" attached to them.
- •When you say you are sorry keep your humility on the front line & your reasoning in the garbage.No one cares what you felt during your social faux pas. The point is you forgot about everyone around you & now is the time to repent and move forward.
- •Sincerity is everything.It is what it is and you must be ok with the result not being in your favor.
- •An apology expects nothing.Nothing except the knowing that you made the effort to repair the damage.
- •If you are lucky, you both will move forward.You gotta be ok with it just being you, though.
- •Practice makes perfect.So fuck up a little. Just not on purpose.