Eating lunch in my car.
The library I work at never has parking.
- •I used to eat my lunch on the driver's side.People would stop and ask,"if I was leaving."
- •Mind you, I am parked in the furthest spot away from the library.With my car off.
- •I would motion,"no sorry." And hold up my sandwich.I can not continue functioning until this queso fresco, spinach, and chicken sandwich is demolished.
- •They would wave, "oh it's ok."And sit there. As if it was ok to stare someone down while they're eating.
- •I added those windshield shade things.Tried it out again. Eating my lunch in my car.
- •Now the patrons started to get brave.Parking their car in front of my car and walking out to ask if I was leaving.
- •"No, sorry. Just eating my cashew salad."The spot I am parked at is also an Employee Permit spot.
- •It was time for a change.The ol' fake out.
- •Surely by sitting in the passengers seat they would let me chew in peace.Nope.
- •*honk hoooooooonk*"Excuse me, are you guys leaving?"
- •"I'm the only one in here."
- •"Well, are you leaving or not?!""No. And this is permit spot anyways."
- •"Only for another two hours bitch."The police station is right next door.
- •"Some you're not leaving then?""No."
- •"That's all you had to say!"Guess who waltzes in with $60+ dollars in fines?
- •Guess who's at the front desk when she arrives?
- •Oh, redemption... how I do love you so.