I checked my profile and there's a lot of stuff about my ex. It's about time I stop giving that situation any more undivided attention.
- •Last weekend I did a lot of fun s***I ran a 10k for my favorite hockey team.
- •Got Hella free stuffAfter the race
- •My friend scored free tickets to the Kongos. (That's my friend Kirsten. She's a journalist)Turns out they were VIP...whaaaa?!?!?!
- •They signed my bookmark.
- •We heard them play the Beatles. Acoustic. The guitarist was inches away.There weren't any phones or cameras aloud. I appreciate that so much!
- •Then we rushed the stage for Joy Formidable .Which if you ever get the chance. You must see them and say,"Where's Dan?!" (That is Blood. That is also a Shirley Temple, it was her birthday so I made myself the DD)
- •Front row for Kongos!I can't take pictures.
- •After the show we took a final pic. The guys were super nice.Fun fact: their stage manager is related to the late, great, and completely mad Howard Hughes.
- •Here are the other two dudes.
- •Oh and more swag.I gave my bro the backpack and a poster they signed. I kept the socks and gave my cousin the sweat bands.
- •But! Before all of that.My crew and I handled some business like bosses.
- •Great F***** weekend!