Not a Li.st, just a conversation.
My mom has been washing my dad's pants since they first moved in together. When she is having a good day this is the first "normal" thing she will gravitate toward. Here is today's adventure.
- •Mom: oooooooooh I just saved your ASS!!!My mom howls as she crypt keeper style, walks up the stairs.
- •Dad:what?! Are you on your meds? What time is it?
- •Mom: Mr."I Never forget ANYTHING." Mr."I always hang my keys." Where they at now, huh? WHERE .are. they. at. now?She triumphantly jingles the keys over his face.
- •Dad: On the rack in a safe place! Where they are SUPPOSED TO BE but, not anymore. put them back.As he swats the keys from his face.
- •Mom: NO! you owe me an hour of QVC! I just saved your ASS!
- •Dad: you're on drugs.
- •Mom:your keys were in your pants.She throws the keys to where he's sitting.
- •Dad: were not.He chuck's them back to her side of the bed.
- •Mom: yes, they were and I washed em! You know I don't check pockets. You're an adult!Her grin is starting to show a jack Nicholson effect.
- •Dad: so you're saying you almost broke my keys.
- •Mom: NO YOU almost broke YOUR keys.
- •Dad: No, I win. No QVC for you.
- •Mom: it's ok. I have some packages coming in next week anyways.