Been doing some online dating. This is the result of my latest tinder experience.
- •When I saw Newb's profile, he had 4 pics.2 of his face- one professional and one casual. 2 scenery black and whites.
- •I swiped right.There was no real description or bio passage. I was being real shallow with this one.
- •We chatted over the app.Which I hate doing because I actually have a data plan and it feels stupid to waste it on strangers.
- •After a few days of back & forth we exchanged digits.Let the word flirting begin!
- •A couple days in I test to see if they are a horndog or a bot.I asked him to send me a pic of his new haircut. Someone got bashful all a sudden.
- •He sent it.Begrudgingly.
- •I like to test people's comfort zones.I don't have very many so... how open are you willing to be?
- •He asks when we can meet.I say,"why not Monday?!"
- •He nervously agrees.Then the fun really begins.
- •We meet.Buuuuuuuuuut, the Giants are playing game 3 against the Cubs.
- •Guys must like it when you don't pay attention to them.My eyes were barely focused on his face the whole time.
- •He was really sweet.We made out.
- •He even walked me to my car even though it was in the garage.What a gentleman.
- •The only flaw.When i let him know the game was on today. His response was,"what game?" Me:"what game?!"(I thought)