Favorite NOLA SnoBall flavors
I've recently started helping a friend sell NOLA style shaved ice in Louisville. We make our own syrups in a commissary kitchen in town, using cane sugar and natural ingredients. it's fantastic.
- •Lavender LemonaidWhat could be better on a hot and humid day than icy lemonaid infused with lavender?
- •Lemon TeaBrew up some Oolong and bring back the lavender lemonaid for this homerun.
- •CantaloupeIt tastes like cantaloupe because it's made from cantaloupe and nothing else. Some people don't like it, then they admit they never liked cantaloupe ...
- •Pineapple'Nuff said.
- •Bourbon Barrel StoutUnfortunately, we cook the alcohol out, but damn, it's good with a touch of sweetcream.
- •PickleA local man makes pickles, we use his brine. If you're real nice, we'll even put a whole pickle in it. I #&^! $* love pickles.
- •We have many more flavorsBut these are my favorite so far. Happy Summer y'all!