My completely irrational fears
inspired by @zeta
- •Glass boxesI'm not claustrophobic, I like caverns & meditating in closets. Put me in a glass elevator or a revolving door, forget about it.
- •Invisible carsI check my mirrors, even double check and look over my shoulder. That doesn't help avoid invisible cars that may be traveling at high speeds and unprepared for my lane changes.
- •Intestinal parasitesOk, considering how many times I've gotten giardia, maybe this one isn't irrational.
- •Cirrhosis of the liverAgain, not irrational
- •Pig farmsSpecifically having broken legs in a pig pen.
- •Black holesThey could be lurking anywhere.