EXPERIENCES THAT MAKE ME AN EXPERT IN HAVING MY 💔 EVEN THOUGH I'VE ~TECHNICALLY NEVER DATED ANYONE
- •When I read 'Rilla of Ingleside'.
- •The time I was studying in Poland & hadn't had real pizza in 6 months & my uncle promised we'd have it for my birthday dinner but the pizza restaurant was 'too crowded' so we had to eat in the hotel restaurant and then when I ordered I was told they were out of pizza.
- •When my most favorite of favorite bands announced a project where they were gonna release four albums in one year & then, after releasing one & teasing the next, ended up pursuing solo stuff instead, without releasing anything else even though at least an album's worth of music totally exists somewhere.
- •The time I went into a coffee shop and was told they were out of coffee.
- •Watching Star Trek XI over forty times.
- •When the 2012 Broadway production of Jesus Christ Superstar closed without ever being allowed to release a cast recording.
- •@crackdkettle & I not being able to find dark chocolate Peepsters anywhere this Easter, not even for ready money.We couldn't even find milk chocolate ones until YESTERDAY.
- •Every time I get an email from Amazon notifying me that the publishing date for Tony Kushner's 'The Intelligent Homosexual's Guide to Capitalism & Socialism with a Key to the Scriptures' has been pushed even further into the future.