FEELINGS I CHASE
Inspired by @smirthnut
- •The first sip of coffee in the morning.
- •The joy of our dog's uncontrollable excitement when I get home at the end of the day.
- •The heart flutter I get every time I have to ask my work crush a question and he turns fully away from his computer and looks up at me like I'm the only thing that matters in that moment.
- •Someone running their fingers through my hair.
- •Driving on a cold day with the windows down and the roof open and the heat blowing on my bare feet.
- •Holding hands with someone I love.
- •The moment the disorientation & over-warm feeling you wake up with from a nap clears and I feel super refreshed and content with the world.
- •Driving with the windows down and the roof open and good music blaring.
- •Standing at the edge of the ocean with my feet buried in the sand letting the water crash into my legs.
- •Talking with a kindred spirit, someone who understands me on a level that transcends my inability to fully express myself.
- •The knot of almost-nauseating thrill in my stomach when I'm reading a good book and I never want it to end but I also can't bear to put it down.