PEOPLE WHOSE NAMES MEAN THAT I CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH THEM 📂🎄📂
A mix of public figures, names I've encountered at work, & people I've met irl. Draftmas # 5.
- •Sandey Fields
- •Paul BraininEvery time he messed up, I'd be like, 'God Paul, put your brain in!'
- •DickJust anyone with this name. There are so many nicknames for Richard; this one doesn't even make sense; why would you choose it.
- •HymanMy best friend from law school assures me everyone with this name is ancient, so I probably wouldn't be friends with them anyway but still.
- •Wil TravalProbably pronounced tra-VAWL. Would not stop me from making jokes.
- •JetThis should not be a name.
- •John BoehnerI took German in college, John. You're not fooling anyone.
- •Anne RandI could never fully trust her.
- •Winner & ChampionThese are twins in my Sunday School group & I cannot take myself seriously when I have to directly address them.
- •Phillip Phillips/Peter Peterson/Leona Leon/William Williams/&c.Who does this.
- •Nancy Yancey.Would never be able to call her anything but this; would laugh evvvvery time.
- •Rocky Rhodes.Another person I could just never take seriously.
- •Khaleesi.Unless you have dragons to give them don't do this to your child.
- •Jagger.Given my own plans for naming my children I should be careful how much I judge people who use last names of talents they admire as first names for their children but stillll. Jagger?!? (This is about both a child I know AND Ashlee Simpson's kid.)