QUESTIONS MY COUSIN'S 33-YEAR-OLD HUSBAND ASKED ME WHILE I WAS PREPPING BREAKFAST FOR TOMORROW
All while standing shirtless in my kitchen with nothing but a too-small counter between us.
- •'Are you going to poach eggs in those?'(those being indentations in a spinach/mushroom mixture)
- •'Poaching is like baking, right?'nope
- •'Is that bread?'clearly
- •'What kind of bread is it?'can you read?
- •'What's buttermilk bread?'idk bread made with buttermilk??
- •'Is that sugar?'no, this is a gallon-sized zip-loc filled with salt that i'm about to pour all over this bread
- •'Are you zesting?'if you can zest a nutmeg seed, then yes
- •'Is that cinnamon?'can you seriously not read?!
- •'Why are you turning on the oven?'for fun