SIX THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR TODAY
Yesterday my pastor told us about a Harvard study (may not have been an actual Harvard study) that shows that if you write down three things you're thankful for twice a day you become a more grateful/better person. I'm not gonna post every one here, but I figured I'd do the first day, for posterity.
- •Not having to wake up to an alarm.Perks of being only semi-employed.
- •Blue skies.I've been complaining about the Santa Anas this past week, but if I really am honest, I'm so happy to not be dealing with DC weather right now.
- •Getting sent work this morning.I'm doing freelance data entry for my old company at the moment & the past few weeks I've gotten less work, which = unhappy bank account.
- •25I know I'm so late to the party but I finally got it and it's ~everything.
- •WhiskeyI'm getting a cold. ☹️
- •My Russian teacher.She's so kind and encouraging but also tough and I adore her. Every week she tells us about some natural remedy we should be using (last week she told me to walk barefoot in dewy grass every morning; this week she suggested an acupuncture mat) & even better, will share stories from her life in Siberia during Communism (or today she told us about her family's experiences during the Russian Revolution). I just love having her in my life.