SMALL GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
Waiting to get a drug test for a new job that will hopefully be mine soon, & I need something to take my mind off grief & stress & thinking about how much work I could be getting done if I weren't stuck here.
- •My new external 10-key keyboard@crackdkettle got me this as a birthday present because she's amazing, & it's basically the best thing in my life right now. I bought an external keyboard when I started working remotely for the job I left in VA, but it didn't work, so I returned it & have been doing data entry on a laptop keyboard, which is... not ideal. Work is still awful, but having a 10-key again is keeping me sane.
- •WaterJust so good.
- •Josie Maran Argan Oil productsI got a gift set of several different products with Christmas money as a birthday present to myself (the bonus of having a birthday on December 26th: everything is on sale). It's changing my life and my hair and my skin.
- •EggsReally into these lately, especially fried with crispy bottoms and ever-so-slightly-runny yolks.
- •LUSH productsBought a bunch of BOGO soap and lotion with my Christmas money. I'm stressed af but my room & I smell amazing.
- •Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice CoffeeI couldn't afford to buy it in October, but I found a location that still had some left a few weeks ago & it's ❤️.
- •Finding out Daniel Radcliffe uses Google+.DanRad, you unbelievable dork; this is too cute.
- •The tension & tumult of emotion.I'm feeling awe about how I can simultaneously experience grief and laughter and stress and joy and love and rage and, well, awe. We all contain multitudes & it's beautiful.