SOME MOVIES I'VE CRIED DURING (A FAR-FROM-EXHAUSTIVE LIST)
I just have a lot of feelings.
- •GodzillaWhen Mama Godzilla roars in sadness & despair as she realizes all her egg babies are being/have been destroyed.
- •Finding NemoFor efficiency's sake just gonna also say every single Pixar film I've seen including the shorts.
- •The trailer for Toy Story 3Still haven't gotten up the courage to actually see this film.
- •Mrs. DoubtfireThis movie? Is not?? A comedy????? I cried through the whole thing; still pissed about it.
- •Harry Potter & The Goblet of FireI cried during every HP, but when Moody started performing Cruciatus on the spider and the camera panned to Neville's face I became so hysterical I started hyperventilating & @crackdkettle & our uncle almost died of embarrassment right there in the cinema.
- •Muppet Christmas CarolBaby!Scrooge at school! Michael Caine crying as he sings When Love is Gone! The little homeless rabbit boy who is so cold & then later Scrooge hires him to buy a turkey! Tiny Tiiiiimmmm!!!
- •Margin CallDamn you Kevin Spacey.
- •White ChristmasThe General's faaaaccceeee.
- •Furious 7Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
- •Captain America: The First Avenger'I had a date.' 😭🔂
- •Star Trek XI'George, you should be here.' 😭😭😭😭😭🔂