THE BERNARD PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE (INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO)
Inspired by @Fitz
- 1.What is your favorite word?Juxtaposition or antithesis.
- 2.What is your least favorite word?Meninism.
- 3.What turns you on?Intelligence; people getting super passionate/excited about things they love/are knowledgable about; musical talent; speaking Polish or German (or speaking English with a Polish or German accent).
- 4.What turns you off?Willful ignorance, arrogance, purposeful bigotry, cynicism, unwillingness to admit/take responsibility when you're wrong, that laugh that somehow is universal between all douchebros.
- 5.What is your favorite curse word?Fuck. Hands down. Also a big fan of sheiße though.
- 6.What sound or noise do you love?Falling rain, waves crashing, Stephen Fry talking, my family laughing together.
- 7.What sound or noise do you hate?I have 4S/misophonia so basically any repetitive sound in a certain frequency fills me with irrational rage. It's not everything, but things that will always trigger it are whistling, humming, birds chirping, people chewing with their mouths open, some beep Quickbooks makes that my boss would never fucking turn down, & the sound the Duolingo app makes when you get something right.
- 8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Kardashian.
- 9.What profession would you like not to have?Food service ever again. Most things in the medical field.
- 10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?Great job, considering! Your family is waiting for you! I know in my presence you don't even care anymore, but I just want to commend you for being a feminist & also not going along with everyone who thought not being cis &/or heterosexual was a sin. Paul's right here & wants to personally apologize to you for being a dick & causing all that foolishness about the gay thing.