THINGS I SAY TOO MUCH
Inspired by @jannychan
- •Men are such babiesQuoting Anastasia. & also so many of the ones I encounter are.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •J/kPronounced as either 'jay kay' or 'jay slash kay'. Picked this up from my worship pastor in highschool; never dropped it.
- •Fuck/all variations thereofIt's my favorite word. Dreading the day I accidentally say this in front of my mother, but not enough to stop using it.
- •BitchAlso one of my favorite words. I try to use this more sparingly/with more discernment than fuck though (with debatable success).
- •Bitch, you don't know my lifeQuoting (paraphrasing?) Baby Mama. Usually said to @crackdkettle either when she questions me or when I am telling her a story about someone dumb trying to make me do something.
- •I'm lividCurrent usage: ranges from actual anger (vv rare) to hyperbolic fake anger like when Oscar Isaac is too perfect to be an actual human man (almost always).
- •Who authorized thisBasically the same thing as 'I'm livid'.
- •RudeStolen primarily from the sitcom Miranda.
- •Not being rude, but _____Miranda again
- •LikeAccording to people who aren't me. Hashtag can't stop won't stop.
- •Hashtag ______It started ironically...which possibly makes it worse.
- •I was homeschooledMy go-to excuse when I don't get a pop culture reference.
- •I hate youI love you and you just proved me wrong or sent me something distracting/amazing.
- •Your face is ____I'm an adult.
- •S/he's a life ruiner who ruin livesWhen people are too attractive/wonderful.
- •DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOActually rarely say this out loud, but there's pretty much a constant chorus of it in my head due to the current plethora of bossy condescending men in my life right now.