THINGS THAT ARE PROBABLY MY PATRONUS
Jumping on @joemurphy's bandwagon.
- •Babcia OfeliaPictured here with my uncle, Ofelia is my grandfather's first cousin by marriage & lives on a farm in the village where my great-grandmother was born. She's strong-bodied & strong-willed & hilarious & makes the best wine & the best zurek (a traditional soup) you will ever have - & you'll have a lot because she'll make you.
- •Turkish Coffee, Polish style
- •Miranda Hart
- •This Betty Crocker cookbookGiven to my grandmother by her mother as a wedding gift in 1954. It contains my favorite brownie & sugar cookie recipes, and handwritten by my grandmother in the endpapers are our family spaghetti sauce & sweet potato stuffing recipes.
- •A red or green Haribo gold-bear
- •My Kitchen Aid
- •An obwarzanekAnyone who tells you this is a bagel is a liar from the pits of hell.
- •The Anne of Green Gables Series
- •Smok Wawelski (The Wawel Dragon)
- •This bear
- •Hillary Clinton
- •An elephant
- •Hillary Clinton on an elephant
- •This Anastasia .gif that isn't gonna show up as a .gif.