WAYS IN WHICH @CRACKDKETTLE AND I ARE COMPATIBLE THAT HAVE RUINED ME FOR OTHER RELATIONSHIPS
like with the verrrrryyyy least amount of Petrelli/Winchester/Lannister vibes possible
- •My favorite sour patch kids are blues and reds; hers are the gross ones.
- •We both understand that chocolate is life, and dark chocolate >>>>>>>>> all other substances masquerading as chocolate.
- •We appreciate each other's cooking (even though she doesn't think she's a good cook (she is!)).
- •We argue the same way.(fight. go away & cool down. sometimes apologize. get over it & basically never speak of it again.)
- •She has learned not to murder me for (almost) never emptying the dish drainer.
- •I have learned not to murder her for being so weird about emptying the dish drainer.
- •We vacation in the same way (aka the right way).It's basically like one part planning, two parts winging it, several parts creating a perfect balance between relaxation and sightseeing, and a few extra parts not overpacking or taking two hours to get ready of a morning.
- •We have (mostly) learned to sleep in the same bed without almost murdering each other either in our sleep or the next morning.
- •We share the smallest bathroom in the world & there are no problems.
- •We can talk to each other about our problematic faves without fear of judgment.
- •We can judge other people's problematic faves without fear of judgment.
- •She remembers details about books and films that I don't.
- •She is the logical, reflective Spock to my impetuous, emotion-driven Bones.
- •Probably a lot of other things I'm forgetting.