WHAT I DID ON MY ICELAND VACATION
as requested by @boygirlparty here is what I did while in Iceland in October. It also could be titled "why I'm going back to Iceland asap". Not my photos, Web search.
- •Ate Smjör as much as possible.
- •Spent many hours in the Blue Lagoon. I find myself some days thinking it might be worth the air fare to buy a flight that gives me one day at blue lagoon. I don't even need to stay. Just leave airport, go to blue lagoon and right back to airport.
- •Icelandic horses are beautiful and so fun to watch run.
- •Walked Reykjavik to find all the amazing grafiti.
- •Went for a road trip north. There were moments that were so scary I wasn't sure I'd get back in the car to head home.
- •The road trip also had the most beautiful moments. I've never seen such diverse land. In matter of moments you could see ocean, forests, volvano, and pastures. So amazing.
- •Spent one day watching Rugby World Cup in an English Pub. It's so hard to find places to watch rugby in the states.
- •All the food was amazing. The coffee, the bakeries, the sushi, and everything in between.
- •It was cloudy, stormy and rainy the entire time. Not awful weather but it would have been nice to have a good day without rain at least! More reason to go back, still need to see the northern lights.