Kiki Valencia-Ramirez is my rescue dog. She's a fancy Lhasa Apso who spent some time down on her luck before we came together. We're both single ladies who are worried to different degrees about becoming versions of Lily Bart http://www.shmoop.com/house-of-mirth/miss-lily-bart.html
- •She's elegant, calm and non-threateningThey do say it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for...
- •Kiki entertains herself and delights all when she's at playShe ferociously shakes the tiny stuffed cow from the dollar store but will only play like 1-3 times a week for 10 minutes tops.
- •The rest of the time, she studies botany. Which for her is a problem because she constantly has burs in her muzzle from smelling all the wild flowers so intensely.She may have noticed that I'm into aromatherapy and wants to bring something to the table for our girly nights I front of the tv. Or she was a graduate of STEM before she lived on the streets and just loves natural sciences.
- •She is such a flirt!Dogs just start following her in the neighborhood which is why I now just take her to a variety of trails. Okay, that's more because I am a flirt too! 😉
- •I call her 'mi mamita' because I love her so muchShe likes to sleep in, but if I sleep in too much, she lets me know.
- •Good night Kiki! Sweet dreams...