5 LESSER-KNOWN MISTAKES STEVE HARVEY HAS MADE
"I will take responsibility for this, it was my mistake, but..."
- •It turns out that disposable wipes really aren't flushable.
- •Apparently you're supposed to disconnect your hose and turn off your outside water during the winter.
- •I've just learned that dog poop is not "fertilizer" and leaving it on someone's lawn is not considered "a favor."
- •Just because a restaurant has paper towels in the bathroom does not mean they can be flushed down the toilet without awful awful consequences.
- •The judges have informed me that while disconnecting my downspouts is a good idea, "letting them just drain into my neighbor's yard" actually does "not" qualify as "acceptable stormwater management."