7 WAYS WATER WILL GET YOU THROUGH A FAMILY HOLIDAY DINNER
For those of you attending holiday gatherings this year, we hope the holiday drives you to drink WATER. You'll be better for it and here's why.
- •Busy hands!Nervous for family get togethers? Let a glass full of water give your idle hands purpose and direction!
- •More bathroom visits!Avoid those awkward conversations by increasing your trips to the facilities. And if it's not nerves, then your frequent "Could you excuse me for a moment?" interruptions will make others more excited for you to rejoin the riveting conversation!
- •Less calories!Space out the second helpings and holiday pies with filling-not-fattening tap water!
- •Hydration!If your anxiety or blood pressure is high, stay hydrated to help your health.
- •No dry mouth!If you are a conversationalist, your mouth can dry out quickly. Keep that h2o handy and don't let the dialogue quit!
- •No hangover!If you tend to go overboard on holidays, please stay safe. Tap water can help you avoid a rough day-after.
- •Stay classy!Extra points for drinking water from a wine glass or a mug with moose antlers.