9 TIMES THE MOVIE ELF PRETTY MUCH SUMMED UP OUR LIFE
The life lessons offered in Will Farrell's Elf are profound and unparalleled. During this holiday season, we invite you to reflect on 9 specific clean-water insights only Buddy can convey.
- •A short shower is just as effective as a long one.It also cuts down on water usage.
- •Everyone needs some alone time. Let your throne be a place of emotional comfort.
- •Singing a song in the shower can help you conserve water by timing your routine. Singing while someone *else* is in the shower is just creepy.
- •The best way to spread clean-water cheer is singing loud for all to hear.Like by using @list of course!
- •Anyone who tells you wipes or paper towels are "flushable?" DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S A LIAR.
- •Make work your favorite.
- •Sleep is overrated. Shift workers, we feel you.
- •Your dietary habits can affect your bathroom habits.Self conscious about the way your pee smells? What you eat and how you hydrate will evidence itself in the bathroom. For example, http://neorsd.org/coffee
- •If 6-inch ribbon curls are possible, honey, ALL things are possible.