Cleveland Cavaliers reimagined in @neorsd careers
NBA Finals are underway and we want to know which Cavs' personalities would mesh with our career options.
- •Matthew Dellavedova: Wastewater Plant OperatorKnown by colleagues as a "dirty player," no better role for a guy like Delly than a WPO. Knows how to get the job done, solve problems, and clean up someone else's messes.
- •Kyrie Irving: BiologistKI is straight smooth and will dissect you before you even know he's operating.
- •LeBron James: Chief Executive OfficerKing for a reason. Decision maker, deal breaker, game taker.
- •Richard Jefferson: Stormwater SpecialistJefferson is 94 years old (plus or minus). Old Man River knows a thing or two about the river, including how to keep its banks healthy and waters flowing.
- •Kevin Love: Maintenance WorkerKLove is a walking double-double. He's been reliable this post season and just goes to work.
- •Timofey Mozgov: Human Resources SpecialistA go-to guy to get your medical coverage sorted out.
- •J.R. Smith: Safety and securityDon't mess with Swish.
- •Find your inner Cav at http://neorsd.org/careers