5 little-known hacks to help you slay life.
- •Treat 700 million gallons of wastewater a day to protect more than 1 million peopleWhat you'll need: Yarn, glue sticks, 288 acres in a low-lying area, and hundreds of millions of dollars.
- •Dig a 3-mile-long tunnel 27' wide 200+ feet under your houseWhat you'll need: A single-pass tunnel boring machine weighing 1,500 tons, and 4 jumbo paper clips.
- •Prevent 4 billion gallons of sewage from polluting your Great LakeWhat you'll need: 25 years, 7 storage tunnels, $40+ million in green infrastructure, crock pot set on High for 8-10 hours.
- •Remove tons of debris from a stream that commonly floods and meanders through multiple communitiesWhat you'll need: A Regional Stormwater Management Program, service agreements with community leaders, and a crock pot set on Low for 10-12 hours.
- •Cut your natural gas and electric bills by burning poo and generating powerWhat you'll need: State-of-the-art fluidized bed incinerators (2-3), turbine to generate electricity (turned by steam from incinerator heat), crock pot set on High for 8-10 hours.