OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TWITTER SINCE IT'S REPLACING FAVES⭐️ WITH LIKES❤️
We're fans of social, so we can see that this Twitter switch announced today will blow some longtime tweeters' minds. There was something special about Favorites unique in the social sphere. But if the icon was going to change, here's our preferences.
- •💧Does it represent sadness (teardrop)? Or clarity (waterdrop)? Or a fresh take (freshwater)? Or annoyance (saltwater)? So many options!
- •🚽"Get this take outta here" or "clean this stuff up"
- •☕️"Hot take!" Or "wow that woke me up!" Or "wow now I really have to go to the bathroom."
- •🐶I mean c'mon. Puppies, right?
- •🍺"I'll drink to that!" Responsibly of course.
- •🗑Your tweet is garbageSuggested by @celeste
- •👹 Troller. Do not respond. Should be shunned.Suggested by @bkwurm
- •🌮As in, "let's taco bout this elsewhere" for when a Twitter back and forth is getting too heated/personal/complex and should be carried out in real life.Suggested by @Nicholas
- •🍷"I so needed this today."
- •🍩"Mmmmmmm. Donuts." To indicate you like donuts.
- •🌪Use when you are going to block or unfollow someone...as in "I'm Dorothy and I'm riding this twister out of here."Suggested by @michele
- •🎭For posts that are just a bunch of drama.Suggested by @BrendanCain
- •🐣For tweets that are a little too harsh as a reminder that we are all vulnerable.Suggested by @sarvin
- •🔥BURNSuggested by @r_hynes_
- •🙊 Monkey beatboxingSuggested by @13spencer
- •😐 Meh.Suggested by @marcintosh