SONGS I HAVE CLAIMED TO BE "THE BEST SONG EVER PRODUCED"
I've found myself saying this a lot lately, so I thought I'd document them
- •Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill GangThis one may actually be— I stand by it.
- •We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy JoelOne time I listened to this song on repeat for a full day
- •The Cupid ShuffleThe IDEAL dancing song— play this at ANY party or dance & you'll have everyone grooving. Far superior to the electric slide.
- •Shiny - MoanaI WAS A DRAB LITTLE CRAB ONCE
- •Beautiful Girls - Sean KingstonSean Kingston was supposed to play a concert in my city & then cancelled last minute because he got arrested