Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I don't want to pay for something I know will make me sad/angry.
- •Two and a half hours before in-theater commercials and previews is a big chunk of time to carve out of the day and a recipe for a nap at night.
- •The ethos behind Man of Steel makes me physically mad when I discuss it with others and that's dumb.
Heres a list of things I watched/read for the month.
- •InterstellarIt's on Amazon Prime and I had to stop an hour and 15 minutes in because I started to fall asleep and my wife berated me for doing so.
- •Bone Tomahawk
- •Meet Me There
CM Punk is a man who has quite the romantic history in the world of pro wrestling.
- •Michelle Beadle
- •Maria Kanellis
- •Make a list of beers you drank while watching The Office
- •Be a cast member on a show he was on
- •Add something new and unique to The List App®
It's one of the leaders in licensed freemium entertainment based tapping mobile games, but can it improve? The answer is yes.
- •Every time I eat a donut in real life, I get a donut in the game.
- •Get rid of Krustyland.
- •Give higher level characters something to do besides shop at the Kwik E Mart
They both have the same initials. I mean, come on.
- •The list of 50 scariest movies of all time really could go either way because of AFI's constant use of Halloween imagery.
- •One time my brother said we should go to an AFI concert, and I thought it strange that a bunch of old movie snobs would sell tickets to a gathering, let alone one where they played music.
- •AFI's 100 Greatest Murder Mysteries made me think of the song Miss Murder.
Frank can be a real piece of work.
- •Our bed is too small for this to become a "thing."
- •His rhythmic breathing is very reassuring.
- •How do I arrange things in his room so I can still utilize the outlet where he started pulling cords out?
- •Life takes you to mysterious places sometimes. I feel like it all began when I was younger, creating stories by my lonesome as a student of life. In a way, creating was my only escape from destroying, and destroying is a wholly human concept. What animal destroys for the sake of destruction? Even when a badger builds a dam, they still have a purpos
- •This app is bullshit.