Personal Statistics I Want To See At the End of My Life
- 1.How many times I appropriately used the word "like"
- 2.The ounces of coffee I consumed
- 3.The number of pens I lost
- 4.Also. The number of missing socks. Where do they go?!?!
- 5.Number of times I shaved. Really. It has to be like a billion.
- 6.How many books I actually read vs how many books I said i read (to look important duh)
- 7.My average likableness by those who hated me (cause if you ask me, I'm still above average).
- 8.Time wasted sitting around on the couch watching reruns of the same friends episode (pivvvottttttt)
- 9.Hours spent creating lists.It has to be months, let's be real.