Shit I judge myself for that I did in my 20s
Pretty self explanatory. Also I'm no longer in my 20s
- •Complaining. I swear I spent at least 9 years out of my 20s complaining. (The other year I spent sleeping.)It's cold. It's hot. I don't wana go to the gym. My protein shake tastes bad. I hate my job. I hate my hair. I'm fat. I want to lose 6.5 pounds. I don't have anything to wear.
- •The dudes I dated.No self respecting human would have dated or continued dating some of the human crap I did.
- •Running awaySeriously. Why was I so scared?
- •Not being active.All the hours I wasted watching tv. Every kind of law and order out there, not just SVU.
- •Never being outdoorsySafe to say I spent all of time, indoors, either in front of a computer screen or tv screen. Gahhhhhhhh
- •Being prissy and high maintenanceMy hair is going to get wet and then I will die. I don't want to swim because the water is cold.