Actresses Who Force Me to Watch the Stuff They Are In
I will also watch all their interviews and awards acceptance speeches that are available for my viewing pleasure on the YouTube. It is 3am and I cannot sleep so this happened.
- •Meryl StreepMy Queen 👑
- •Emma ThompsonSometimes when people ask me what I want to be when I grow up I say "Emma Thompson."
- •Gillian AndersonI cannot resist the Gillian.
- •Mary McDonnellAn actual special snowflake ❄️
- •Amanda TappingI've seen some shit. Yet I still absolutely adore her.
- •Sarah LancashireShe's just wonderful. 😍
- •Nicola WalkerI physically need more Nicola Walker in my life.
- •Lesley SharpHave y'all seen the episode of Doctor Who with her?! Midnight is sooo good. She is brilliant.
- •Julianne MooreIt's probably the hair. I'm jealous and like to look at it. Also v talented.
- •Alex KingstonDefinitely the hair. And the accent. And the talent. But the hair.
- •6/10 are British
- •I don't know if this has any meaningIt's very late so my brain believes there is a meaning.
- •I'm counting Gillian because she's like British half the time I suppose. She's a strange creature.
- •Meryl could probably be counted as she could probably convince the world she was actually born in England and her whole life has been an act. Then she would be nominated for 34 Oscars and not win any.
- •Maybe now I can sleep. Goodnight world 🌎🌙