Agility Testing 😳
So tomorrow I have a physical for my job and there's an agility testing part and I'm having extreme anxiety over it now.
- •So I have to do the Kraus Weber Test which includes...
- •Leg LiftOkay I know I can do this for at least 10 seconds.
- •Sit UpWith your legs flat and held down. Apparently just one. I'm not sure I can do this.
- •Knee Bent Sit UpJust one. I can do this.
- •Feet LiftI think you lay on your stomach for this one and they hold your chest down and you lift your feet. Probs can do this for 10 seconds.
- •Touch ToesI know for a fact I cannot do this. I am not flexible at all.
- •Then there is lifting ability.Like how much am I supposed to be able to lift? It's not a lot I can do, but every summer I've lifted and transferred people, but always with another person.
- •Then there the transfer and carry abilityOkay same. Like is there a number I'm supposed to be able to do?
- •Cane lift testyNo idea what this is
- •Then enduranceAm I going to have to run? Because I can't. I'm v out of shape and I have exercise induced asthma so I also can't breathe. So I don't run. Which reminds me my inhaler has expired, but I never use it.
- •All this is done and a general physical
- •With a PPD test which is such a long processProbs don't have TB. Like I really haven't left the house in like 5 months sooooo... also totally had a chest x-Ray like 3 months ago.
- •And a urine sample because, you know, drugs.Good thing I don't do drugs.
- •Also apparently a stool sample?! 😳This is weird. I've never heard of it. Um why? What are you testing for? Can you just take my blood? I've never donated, but I'd gladly give you a pint.
- •Like I'm worried my agility testing will suck and they will be like nope. And I hate doing exercise stuff in front of people. Even doctors.
- •I also read everything in the orientation packet and it terrifies me because I feel like I can't do it.I keep telling myself I felt this way before camp 3 years ago and then I kicked ass at that job. But I'm still very nervous.