Falling Asleep at Night vs. Falling Back to Sleep in the Morning
- •NIGHT:Cannot find a single comfortable position. It feels like I'm laying on a rock.
- •MORNING:I'm sleeping on a floating cloud. Any way I lay is the most comfortable position I have ever felt.
- •NIGHT:I'm hot and cold. Left leg, right arm, and back are not covered with the blanket. The rest is.
- •MORNING:Oh the sweet warmth of my comforter! Every body part up to my neck is covered in this heavenly blanket.
- •NIGHT:Brain is running at 1000 mph. Sleep is impossible.
- •MORNING:Brain running at approximately between 0 and 100 mph. Can still be running, but significantly slower that sleep comes easy.
- •NIGHT:I don't want to sleep. Sleeping is stupid and takes up time. I could be doing so many things! Aka I want to watch another episode!
- •MORNING:Sleep is the most glorious thing in the world. I'm never getting up. I'm sleeping for days.